Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Volunteer to update scripts for Reports - Point Form Narrative

Would anyone care to update to RM9 the scripts at Reports - Point Form Narratives Setup? I'm still unpacking and setting up after a major move and, besides, I'm getting on in years and there are smarter people than I who could do a better job of it!

It would involve not only adaptation to the changes since RM7 in the definitions of tables used but also reviewing the results of the new narrative report generator which may have different options or behaviours. A new blog post for the RM9 version is warranted.

Jaime Teas and kevync have reacted to this post.
Jaime Teaskevync

Tom, asking for volunteers is an excellent idea!  Maybe this will get the attention of other end-users who are unaware of the original script and, now enlightened, would be thrilled to have the ability to create reports in point form. I would also be very happy, as an illiterate SQL user, to volunteer to help with the project from my viewpoint and perhaps make suggestions about the content and design/appearance of the report.  Jaime

I was unaware of the concept. I used GEDSITE to create tabular reports, but this is also great.
I'll see what I can do.

Richard

Jaime Teas and kevync have reacted to this post.
Jaime Teaskevync