Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: Chit-chatColor code csv table?
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Color code csv table?

is there a CSV / Excel  table version of this?  somewhere? if so. where?

Mainly interested in the color #, Name & Hex-code columns

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot-2024-06-11-185050.jpg

Regrettably, I created this using Excel without noting that autosave was not enabled and you can guess the rest. The table is more or less retrievable via OCR. For example, this docx is what came out of a trail from the jpg to Lens to Word OCR on my Android phone. You could migrate from there to a spreadsheet, check for OCR errors and have the data you want.

kevync has reacted to this post.
kevync

Thanks -- I figured might get lucky with someone having a digital copy .

Actually, one of the best OCR tools is often MS OneNote. (not quite as well with the way the table is formatted .

Thanks for the Word version

Actually, one of the best OCR tools is often MS OneNote. (not quite as well with the way the table is formatted .

I'm generally a OneNote addict and have found that it is great for extracting the text of a FindMyPast probate entry from the image! Just copy the appropriate part of the image and paste it into OneNote then right click and "Copy Text from Picture" and paste that somewhere (same OneNote page and below the picture in my case).

kevync has reacted to this post.
kevync

Yes -- I have used OneNote in past for other things and it often is the best OCR tool  for things like that